• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Movies, Shows, and Trailers

So has anybody seen Hateful 8 yet? I saw it in 70mm yesterday and it was a fantastic experience and something I would definetly recommend if your Cinema shows it in it. I really loved the movie aswell but it wasn't Quentins best work...

So has anybody seen Hateful 8 yet? I saw it in 70mm yesterday and it was a fantastic experience and something I would definetly recommend if your Cinema shows it in it. I really loved the movie aswell but it wasn't Quentins best work...
Ive seen it yesterday as well. I thought some scenes to be a bit boring but the plot was awesome

Anyone have seen the revenant yet? Saw it a while ago, and wow the cinematography in that piece of art is fantastic. I guess if you can archive that look with digial cameras theres no need for 30mm film besides nostalgia.
Go watch that movie! DiCaprio is breathtaking in it (aswell as Tom Hardy tho).
I guess it will get atleast 3 Acadamy Awards (best actor/cinematography/director imo)

It will be nominated for best actor, but it has already lost. It's Leo DiCaprio after all, he should've won it few times but he was defeated by political correctness. :D

That movie messed with my brain man...

To be honest I'd of rather have seen the Inhumans trailer, defenders and luke cage might be alright but Iron Fist is a boring story like daredevil.

To be honest I'd of rather have seen the Inhumans trailer, defenders and luke cage might be alright but Iron Fist is a boring story like daredevil.
To be fair, Inhumans isn't until like 2019. I'm mostly looking forward to Iron Fist because he's the only defender I had ever heard of before the shows started.

Today was a good day

14794082_10210793756750462_631343518_n.png

EDIT: Why are the trailers not showing?

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Teaser
Old Man Logan Trailer