• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled MrAnimator0208 Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnimator0208

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : MrAnimator0208
Date Joined : 03/08/2021
What country are from: Northen Ireland
What time do you usually play online: 3-4pm GMT
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
Why would you like to be a Guide?: I really want to be a guide so i can show new players around and and I know a lot of Tolkien lore and love the server and want to share my wonderful experience with new people because the guides and commoners were so nice to me and I wan to do the same.
What makes a great Guide according to you?: someone willing to help others and knows Tolkien lore along with server lore and will welcome you to the comunity with open arms basically.

Hello @MrAnimator0208,

First of all, I'm very sorry for the late response, smaug has been on vacation and we kinda forgot about your application.
The Guides did review and discuss your application and we have decided that we won't be taking the application any further at this time. I recommend that you become Commoner first. I have seen you online quite a bit so you should be able to become commoner by taking part in events, jobs, or tours. Try to become more active in the community, so the guides get to know you better.

By doing all of this you would be better prepared to become a Guide. When you feel you are ready you can make a new application, but I would also recommend applying for the tours or minigames badges, after you have been commoner for some time.

Hey Animator,
I think you have a way to formal view of Guide applications. givet's reply was a bit misleading maybe.
Becoming a guide it's not about fulfilling some formal requirements. The guides have discussed your application. That means they have talked about their experiences with you, what they know about your skills and motivation. They came to the decision that you should take some time to get more into the MCME community before you are ready to take up the responsibility.
Now you got commoner only 2 days later. That's great! Congrats!! It shows that you are on the right way to get more into the MCME community.
But it's only 2 days. The experiences of the Guides with you can't change a lot within such a short time. Of course you can apply, but I'd would suggest you wait some time (maybe some weeks or a month, depending on your activity) before you do. It's not like you can be helpful only after becoming a Guide. You can help building comunity just now: Helping new players, explaining stuff during jobs, making minigames more fun by friendly talking. That are the important points about being a Guide. You'll get Guide much faster by doing this that by thinking about applications. Good Luck ;)

-Eriol

Thanks I would also want to say that not many guides are on when I'm on and I've tried to help build Gondolin so I might try again soon if that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.