• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

mrt2002

mrt2002

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi
NOTE: No screenshots, just check here: Recently Updated Minecraft Projects by Mrt2002mc
I joined mcme around the end of November 2015 (Nov 25-Dec 5). I participated in my first job on December 23, and that was building streams in Anfalas. I hope to join more but I didnt know about jobs until like 2 days ago :/. So I like to build a lot of castles and kingdoms, but i like terraforming and building landscapes. if i was building unrelated things they would mostly be like traditional houses. The pictures on my pmc are outdated because i havent done much with it lately, I mostly just build on some build servers. I like mcme because the hobbit and lotr series are one of my favorite books and it was cool to see the world on minecraft. id like to contribute to this server my builds, and help the recreation of middle earth.

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted:

Your builds are quite promising. You spent a lot of attention to interiors which many people neglect. The outsides of you houses seem to be well planned and look realistic but they are very different stye from MCME. I would really like you participate in some >>themed builds<< to see what you can do with our resource pack. When you add screenshot to your application, please reply to this thread with just something like 'updated'. That will make us notice your new screens.
You can alsoe improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.

Are you an Architect IRL? :D Even though the houses you built would not be my kind of dream-houses they do look really fancy, especially with the interior you exploited the special blocks in many really creative ways to construct furniture, something we do on MCME too very often. But as said by Eriol, the styles we need are very different. For that reason we offer the weekly Themed Builds, which serve to get used to our resource packs and our building styles, so I highly recommend you give one of these a try!

Hi
NOTE: No screenshots, just check here: Recently Updated Minecraft Projects by Mrt2002mc
I joined mcme around the end of November 2015 (Nov 25-Dec 5). I participated in my first job on December 23, and that was building streams in Anfalas. I hope to join more but I didnt know about jobs until like 2 days ago :/. So I like to build a lot of castles and kingdoms, but i like terraforming and building landscapes. if i was building unrelated things they would mostly be like traditional houses. The pictures on my pmc are outdated because i havent done much with it lately, I mostly just build on some build servers. I like mcme because the hobbit and lotr series are one of my favorite books and it was cool to see the world on minecraft. id like to contribute to this server my builds, and help the recreation of middle earth.

------UPDATE-------
Themed Build for MCME-Arnorian

Thank you for your application! I would like to give you some tips on what you can do to increase your chances to get accepted:

Your builds are quite promising. You spent a lot of attention to interiors which many people neglect. The outsides of you houses seem to be well planned and look realistic but they are very different stye from MCME. I would really like you participate in some >>themed builds<< to see what you can do with our resource pack. When you add screenshot to your application, please reply to this thread with just something like 'updated'. That will make us notice your new screens.
You can alsoe improve your chances to get Artist by helping with >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished such a task for a Designer, remember to ask the Designer to give points to your application as described >>here<<.
Sorry for late notice but I forgot to say updated