• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

My Resignation

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey everyone,
It’s been a long time coming, but I think it’s time for me to resign from the Guide rank. For the people who don’t care about reading the rest of this, I’m just not motivated anymore and this has nothing to do with the current situation with the Guides. Also, the drama that has been going on since Finrod stepped down has been going on for months and it’s just getting annoying

I’ve been Guide since December 2017 and it’s been one hell of a ride, let me tell ya. From Guide Leadership to planning out the Summer Events, it’s been one of the best experiences of my life and I’m truly grateful for that. The memories and friends I have made along the way have made this time of MCME even better and I’m going to thank everyone here in a second. Just know I won’t be distancing myself from MCME for good, I’ll stay on the discord and check in every once an awhile.

Now to thank people who probably won’t see this:

@mandolore100 - You were my first “boss” and the best one I’ll probably ever have. You’re still stupid, but that’s what makes you funny :)

@awaywind - Thank you for being my closest friend on this server. I’ve known you since the beginning of my MCME experience and it’s been so fun being friends with you these past 2 years

@Soars - Even though I’ve only known you for like 2-3 months, you’re one of the nicest guys I’ve met on the server. You’re obsession with beans scares me though

@superlolster - You probably will never see this, but remember the commoner days? Wish we could go back to the simpler times with the argoose and duck duck donut

@Gary_Baggins - You’re a idiot, but you’ve become one of my oddest friends on here so I thank you for that you nerd

@samgamgee10 - Thanks for just being there as a friend

@Oberanio - My fellow meme friend, we’ve been through a lot together. I’ve only known you for a year or so but I don’t know if it’s your accent, but you’re so fun to talk to. I’ll keep sending memes, don’t worry

@TotiGonzales - Even though you put me through hours of editing for videos, it was so worth it. You’ve helped me become a better video editor and your “constructive” criticism actually helped a lot, thank you! Just message me if you need a video project done, I’m always open to help again.

@Arkengard - Oh my, where do I start with you? You’ve been there for me since day one and I’ve grown to know you so much, even to the point of almost meeting you in real life. You’ve always been there for me as a friend and as a Head Guide. I’m truly going to miss you, along with everyone else. Keep studying those plants!

And to all of the guides, past and present. It’s been so fun working with all of you. I may have not gotten along with some of you, but it’s been a great experience overall. We’ve grown so close as friends and I’m sorry I have to leave, I’ll miss you all. It’s been an honor being able to play on this server and I’ll miss it very much. Who knows, I may come back in the future, but that’s another story.

JamGang
BoatGang

Godspeed everyone:
-mapthor

Godspeed Map.

You've been an exceptional person as well as guide who's really gone above and beyond, in particular with your media team work. Your videos never fail to impress, especially the guide ones.

Good luck, and don't be a stranger, come back one day :).

25775F10-DC3B-4DCD-BABB-C2735962A01B.gif

You've done a lot of growing on MCME and I've always been so happy with how well your video projects come out, how valuable your input has been, and how great of a friend you've become to me and many others. Truly what it means to be a great guide.

I'm just here to speak for Ned Bunny and say he'll miss you .
2018-08-07_23.17.19.png

Cya Mapthor, I enjoyed you as a guide and maybe even more as a media team member. Thanks for everything.

Pity, I would say u were atleast in my top 10 favoriete current guides. But all Joking aside, thanks for all that u have done for this community. I always really enjoyed the banter we had in discord & the karaoke events u ran. U are one of the funniest people I met on here. So truelly, thank you & take care.

Cya map, I didn't really know you but you seem to like nintendo, so I guess that counts? Who knows. Hope you come back someday!

Bye Map, I'll miss you. I may not have appreciated your memes but know that I very much appreciated your videos and even more so your friendship, don't be a stranger okay?

I'll miss you man, we had some good times through these past 3 months. But you can't escape being a guide ;)

I'll miss you map, we never really interacted much but I will forever remember our little walk down memory lane. You were a real one and you always will be.

That sounds like you don't want them back, isn't it a good thing that they are coming back?
I didn't mean to sound like that, I'm glad they are as both him and ark seem so nice and I'm glad they came back so I could meet them, just a bit funny how people keep coming back after making an emotional resignation just a few months before.