• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

My Resignation

_Lord_Of_Squids_

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Howdy everybody, this is probably kinda expected for a lot of you but I've decided that I am going to resign from the rank of guide. For a while now I haven't really been able or willing (to an extent) to dedicate time to the rank and despite being given several chances I just don't see myself coming back around anytime soon. For this reason I have decided that it's really pointless for me to continue being guide since I'm not dedicating almost any time to it. Real life relationships and school are demanding more and more attention and I just haven't been putting enough effort in to fit the server along with those. I'll still be around on the server from time to time, but without the familiar teal color. No hard feelings from me though, I fully enjoyed my time as a guide - but it's about time for that to be over. Special thanks to all the guides but especially Matt and Soarz for being the best of friends during my stay. See you all later!

1581652962225.png