• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

N.A.M.C.L.A. Caps Revolution!

Well, this whole thread is pretty much satire. Just vented a little in between the salt towards certain demographics.

Well, this whole thread is pretty much satire. Just vented a little in between the salt towards certain demographics.
SaltShaker.jpg

Excitement is expressed with an exclamation in writing. Have you written a story and put a capitalised letter for every letter for every exclamation? What it really is, when used throughout a sentence and not on an integral part is just screaming. Screaming is done so that you can be seen above everyone else and get your attention you desperately grasp for. That kind of immature neediness isn't appreciated in a community, even if it is a community for a game that is absorbed into the same stream as "Wiggles" or, Q save us, "Yo Gaba Gaba!". We try to discourage the free running tyranny of the five year olds that jump onto the server asking to see lake town because they only watched The Hobbit series.
SaltShaker.jpg

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for caps I can tell you I don't have a caps lock key, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for caps lockers like you. If you press the caps lock key now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will lowercase you."

Caps is a most glorious thing. It is used to make people laugh, cry, and question others sanity, but the most important thing is that it is used to express one's emotions. Why is that a thing to chastise someone for using? Now everyone stand for what's right.

Well I want you to understand something. To me, being perfect is not about the caps haters out there. It’s not about spamming. It’s about you and your relationship to yourself and your capslock and your fellow NAMCLA members. Being perfect is about being able to look your members in the eye and know that you didn’t let them down, because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything that you could. There wasn’t one more caps you could have used to the benefit of emotion
Can you live in that moment, as best you can, with clear eyes and caps in your heart? If you can do that gentlemen, then you’re perfect

"I have a dream that one day this community of cap users will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these capitals to be self-evident, that all letters are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Gondor, the sons of former lowercase oppressors and the sons of former caps users will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Breeland, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little hobbits will one day live in a community where they will not be judged by the use of their capitalization but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!"
-Stig Burgundy, NAMCLA Senior Spokesperson