• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Napoleon0605's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon0605

Aspiring Member
Commoner
Credits
XP

Last edited:
I think your drawings should give you a boost. Your a great builder and a artist with a pen. Good luck!

Thank you a lot for applying Napoleon! I am very sorry for that it took me so long to get back to your app!

I have checked out your Morannon ingame, and I can safely say it's the nicest and especially most detailed one i've seen so far by far! It's amazing how much you obviously put effort and thought into it, and I am actually struggling to find things to remark on it! Still, have some nit-picky feedback:
  • Generally do not use blocks that have vanilla textures (with a few exceptions like fire), as they most likely will be overwritten with potentially completely different things. But of course for the very unfinished Mordor pack this is oke ;)
  • The greenish blocks are kinda reserved for Minas Morgul, I think in other areas it looks a bit too, idk, over-the-top clichée-evil... I guess the black gate and it's towers best just remain sinister...
But that's all about I can find... Your build is really outstanding! And as many want to see you become Artist I'll gladly grant you and them this wish and can say: Congratulations to you, for getting Artist!

Make sure to read the Artist manual to know how you can get started as an Artist: Artist Manual

Right now the promotion permissions are still derped, I will make sure to get you promoted as soon as possible though! Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.