• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

New player

Neusman_FTW

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi everyone.

I just joined the server and i have downloaded all the resource packs but there is an invisible wall in the spawn area and i dont know why i cant go through and everyone else can.

Please help!

Hi everyone.

I just joined the server and i have downloaded all the resource packs but there is an invisible wall in the spawn area and i dont know why i cant go through and everyone else can.

Please help!
It was years since I did the New Player Quiz and it's been redone and rebuilt multiple times since then so I can't really help you in that regard, sorry.
However this thread is meant for art and texture development. For questions about help and support you should post in this thread Get Help
Or send a message in the #support channel on our Discord.