• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

New XP bar and attack indicator textures

ryttyr

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Quite a while back (about three months ago actually) I made an updated "icons" texture for our packs which includes a new XP bar design with ten rings on it which will light up as you get more votes so you can see how many votes you've gotten at a glance, as well as an all new crosshair attack indicator so that you can play PVP/PVE efectively when using our RPs. @Eriol_Eandur said he would include these textures in the next RP update but it seems like everyone's forgot about this so that's why I'm making this thread here on the Forums to make sure it doesn't disappear like things tend to do on Discord.
icons.png

I included that file in my current wip gondor rp ;)
Sorry.
Great.
Is it this version with the custom attack indicators or not? Because when I initially posted this on Discord I first posted one with the vanilla attack indicators and then later posted the one with my updated attack indicators and I remember you replying so quickly to my second upload about having put it into the rp I was afraid you had put the earlier version without the attack indicators in but I didn't want to bother you more but... I'm still worried whether or not you put the right version in. The one above is the right version.

I copied the file from your post above here.
Could we use this texture for all of the rps so that the crosshair, xp bar, etc. looks the same across all rps? Because I find it a bit irritating that some rps use the vanilla xp bar like Eriador whilst others like Gondor use our custom one and also how some rps use the vanilla crosshair, some use our custom 32px crosshair and Moria uses our custom crosshair but in 16px making it massive in comparison.

I'll try to keep that in mind, but don't hesitate to remind me again :D

Cough cough this has a full user interface bundle cough cough

I'm getting to resource packs now :p
But before thinking about adding new stuff I have to fix the worst 1.14 issues.

Cough cough this has a full user interface bundle cough cough

It was indeed that bundle I based my interface on. All I did was add a attack indicator and change the design of the xp bar so that it better shows off how many votes you have and how many you still need