[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

This smial lacks a bedroom yet it seems to house at least one hobbit.
2017-10-13_20.39.11.webp
 
You know what this means.... SHIRE-REVAMP 2017!!!
Nah, a job or plotbuild should suffice. The rest of the Shire is fine too. Sure, some few buildings could use some more furniture but this could be fixed by jobs as well. Other than that the Shire is absolutely fine and why change something that's fine? Rohan terrain on the other hand...
 
Removing plants from a flower pot is a new feature which I wasn't aware of yet. I'll need to add some protection to Archtiect plugin :D
Thanks @LunarAkiros for mentioning this.

Edit:
I added flower pot protection to Architect plugin. But there is an update glitch in the client. After removing a plant from a flower pot the client data are not updated with server data. Thus the player who is not allowed to remove a plant from a flower pot will get an error message, but the plant still vanishes (just for him, at the server side it is still there). He needs to warps away and comes back to see the plant still there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top