[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Pretty sure these webs are meant to be something else, Moria obvs and yes it's the most up to date pack
 
1521 20 5152 (stream NW of Aelhroth)
source cave for stream looks unfinished - at the very least it should probably be filled with water?
 
Location: Hall next to the great shaft (fifth hall), -4400 42 -6744
I found a derp in moria probably caused by the original pillar was built with a derp and then copied all over again
derp report
 
Not quite sure what this is meant to be but it looks like a derp to me, not sure if it's a pack merge derp or just a general one.
 
It's a merge derp that needs to be fixed by hand. Should be replaced with gray stone brick half doors.
 
This cliffside park area in DA lacks any form of access. It's completely inaccessible at the moment but I assume the plan was to connect it by the tunnel there but that these plans were since forgotten.
 
I assume this is a merge derp(there are 3 in total around the wall), I've tried fixing it but I just make it worse.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…