• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

much wrongness
2019-03-21_23.41.05.png

@Whoever fixed this, would be nice to post here to spare other people searching for a derp that no longer exists ;)

Yesterday I noticed that the beds in the towers of Pelargir's walls were still the default red beds so I fixed that derp but in doing so I found that about a handful of the towers completely lacked any interior decoration and some have only decoration on one or two floors with the rest of the floors empty. Then I also found this hole in the wall where anyone could just waltz into the city.

Attachments

• 2019-06-06_18.04.54.png
    2019-06-06_18.04.54.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 252
I also noticed that whenever we did the bed replacing in Pelargir the people doing it didn't use the new bed textures so many houses have beds textured as benches and hay-matresses.

Seems to be my derp finding day today. Found a truly massive area in Fangorn Forest where the logs aren't all-side bark logs. Took two coordinate screenshots that could be used as two opposite corners to cover the entire area with a command (assuming we have commands that can affect that large an area)

Attachments

• 2019-06-06_21.11.27.png
    2019-06-06_21.11.27.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 261
  • 2019-06-06_21.17.39.png
    2019-06-06_21.17.39.png
    765.1 KB · Views: 255
5859 31 4548
5872 34 4538
Nearest warp (but not really very close): maybe Tumladen?
Two houses without any beds.

There is a pair of lights with no source in the middle of the swamp at 3000, -4113. also the roads from the shire to bree and from bree to rivendell past weathertop have these lights. Removing these lights would only be a good thing as they look very out of place and do not even properly light up the road.

Edit: These lights can be found pretty much everywhere if you follow the path of the fellowship.

Last edited:
There is a pair of lights with no source in the middle of the swamp at 3000, -4113. also the roads from the shire to bree and from bree to rivendell past weathertop have these lights. Removing these lights would only be a good thing as they look very out of place and do not even properly light up the road.

Edit: These lights can be found pretty much everywhere if you follow the path of the fellowship.

I haven't checked the coordinates, but the lights along the Fellowship path are meant to be there, if I'm not mistaken. The lights help show the way during night-time, as I can be hard to see the footsteps after dark.