• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

There's this door in Bree that is split in half, and if you open the top part, the bottom closes and vice versa. There's no way to enter the house, I guess it's registered as closed at all times.

2020-08-22_22.24.05.png

- fixed (Finrod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!

I have a derp report that I can't evidence it with photos, so THIS is the problem:

I typed /FLY and that command worked! Idk why it worked, it supposed that I only have to do /fly, but that's derp,
and I want to solve that.

Destructo

Also, the pcreate warps are broken! When I was trying to go to FB (Freebuild) places, It says: error.

Hopefully, the world warps are not broken. :)

There is a derp at the exit of the paths of the dead (where Aragorn comes out) X=3064. Y=50. Z=2527.
2020-08-24_19.05.46.png

- fixed (Finrod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg!

I have a derp report that I can't evidence it with photos, so THIS is the problem:

I typed /FLY and that command worked! Idk why it worked, it supposed that I only have to do /fly, but that's derp,
and I want to solve that.

Destructo

I don't quite understand what your problem is, sorry...?

Also, the pcreate warps are broken! When I was trying to go to FB (Freebuild) places, It says: error.

Hopefully, the world warps are not broken. :)

What is the exact error message? Does it work if you first switch to the correct world (/mvtp freebuild) and use the warp then?

I don't quite understand what your problem is, sorry...?

What is the exact error message? Does it work if you first switch to the correct world (/mvtp freebuild) and use the warp then?
The derp report is that I typed /FLY, exactly like that! I typed the command with caps and it worked. I don't have idea what happened, but I know that the commands must be written without caps. I want to solve that. You understand?

I don't see how case insensitivity could be a problem... it works for (at least some, maybe all) other commands as well. In my opinion it should be the intended behaviour that case does not matter when using commands, so in my opinion /fly, /FLY, /Fly, /fLy should all have the same effect, which seems to be the case.

I don't see how case insensitivity could be a problem... it works for (at least some, maybe all) other commands as well. In my opinion it should be the intended behaviour that case does not matter when using commands, so in my opinion /fly, /FLY, /Fly, /fLy should all have the same effect, which seems to be the case.
So, /FLY, /fLY, whatever works! I didn't know that you can use commands with caps. Thank you, Finrod!!

I have collected some derps

Here I opened the shulker I'm pointing to, and the bottom of the column disappeared
2020-09-09_14.53.16.png

I'm guessing it's supposed to be the back of a chair but it's turned the other way
2020-09-12_17.36.21.png

There seems to be some bunk beds missing here. The lower parts of the tower also have some missing. There are also a few beds without ladders to them.
2020-09-24_02.03.38.png

At the bottom part of this tower there's this "tunnel" that doesn't lead anywhere. It's just a long hole which really feels like it shouldn't be there.
2020-09-24_02.12.37.png

Location: Moria. The hall where /to westgate spawns you. The purple glass is missing on all pillars, likely a mistake on the original pillar that got copied and pasted around the hall. The Green circle represents the correct side and red represents the mistake.

Location: Moria. The hall where /to westgate spawns you. The purple glass is missing on all pillars, likely a mistake on the original pillar that got copied and pasted around the hall. The Green circle represents the correct side and red represents the mistake.

Turn off connected textures in your options, the shouldn't be any coloured glass

This isn't exactly a derp but idk where else to put it. Warp names are not special character agnostic, which makes /warp Amon Dîn unusable for probably a large fraction of players. I appreciate your attention to detail, Ober, but can someone with the appropriate permissions rename this warp?