• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Yep. That's normal vanilla behaviour in 1.14
Or... it might be that it's only supposed to decrease one water level, I don't remember exactly since it's a kinda pointless feature but yeah, I think that's normal vanilla behaviour.
yea i know but i just think that the water level shouldnt go down.

You did a great job. Thank's to you, the server is almost perfect, it doesn't have any bugs at all. Thank you so much for that. There is nothing to report anymore. I have recently created a new server, and there are a lot of bugs. I have used a very nice minecraft server hosting - GGServers | Minecraft Server Hosting, but that's not enough. I still have a lot of things to do there.

Last edited:
2020-02-02_06.02.50.png

The same arrow which was in rivendel, now is in the Arena! Can someone fix it?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020-02-10_21.22.33.png
    2020-02-10_21.22.33.png
    6 MB · Views: 361
Found some derps in the paths of the dead.
a few missing ghost heads around 2960.923/107/2386.775
a missing slab or stair at 2950.398/130/2405.7 to hide the head

likely many more i wont find as that place is a literal maze

edhellond towers might be missing ladders. it might just be because its a ruin and they have rotted away though

Settlem, all of those are due to the movement to 1.14.4, they will later be fixed

Could some artist add leaves to these branches in Caras Galadhon. I guess they were accidentially removed in the update of 2015 :p

Attachments

• 2020-03-22_14.31.40.png
    2020-03-22_14.31.40.png
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 203
Could some artist add leaves to these branches in Caras Galadhon. I guess they were accidentially removed in the update of 2015 :p
When I derp checked that area I let it be because I found it realistic that there was a dead branch in one of those trees. A bit of flavour if you will.

Dead branch? In Caras Galadhon?? In the very heart of Lothlorien??? Where Galadriel wields the Great Ring of Water????
The Fellowship of the Ring - Lothlórien said:
No blemish or sickness or deformity could be seen in anything that grew upon the earth. On the land of Lorien there was no stain.

Last edited:
The sign at the Staddle warp (-1292,-4284) is blank on both sides:
2020-03-26_02.16.47.png

Edit: More blank signs outside of the Bree gate (-1838,-4463):
2020-03-26_02.23.18.png

Last edited: