• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Official] MCME Flower Texture Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay it's all cool. I only temporarily got megga-vain about it. =p

Can you remove the orchid and the fern so I can submit the updated texture and so I can place the fern in the correct spot. =D

I have a quick question.... I made a few textures, do u want them. Although i dont think they are needed or even good enough, tell me if i should re-submit them.

Also, didnt someone else make some great textures? He did a few 2 hight ones... Name began with "R" (man, what a crap memory)...

Anyway, looking forward to getting these new textures implemented

:) Nat

Not bad, a little too bright though. In the future post this in the Ithilien textures thread

As the competition is done and the textures that were to be submitted were submitted, this topic can be unpinned and locked.
lol, thought this was the ithilien thread, I saw Matt, and flowers, and jumped to conclusions. Any chance it could be moved?

According to the plan I have edited my pull request. It now only contains these textures.
  • flower_allium to purple heather
  • flower_blue_orchid to New Zealand orchid
  • flower_paeonia to fern

Status
Not open for further replies.