• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Pelargir - Garth of Royal Ships

Is it too late for Pelargir yellow plot houses to be copied?
Because mine has been finished for a week and not approved or copied yet.
There aren't any yellow plots left in the actual city middle class area, so I would imagine that the spot where your house would go has already been filled in.

Is it too late for Pelargir yellow plot houses to be copied?
Because mine has been finished for a week and not approved or copied yet.
all the houses that had yellow plots have been pasted in, in other words yes its done, and if you still have one, you did something wrong

Starting planning and construction of the areas above the Northern gate including the Colosseum.
jwWVhJLQ4DT83.png

brown = road
green = farms
blue = houses
yellow = plaza
pink = training area
Expect a plotbuild by Monday for slum houses.
(@Artie_ )
jFlqQnYUyUq3B.png

Last edited:
would you care to tell us what green yellow and pink mean? also its not the colosseum its just an amphitheatre.

Well now I feel like total schmutz. I apologize but I forgot any/everything about this. Which is why I invited others to feel free with helping so the section might not be totally barren from my neglect. My heart dropped like realising homework was due while going to bed. Sorry again and please allow someone dependable on that project.

The city just looks . . . great :) (even if I still think I would have prefered the triangle plan :p ) !

And I was thinking the old model of palace of justice could be reused for Lond Daer (with block replacements of course) if you saved it somewhere, I think it really fits that city and it would be a shame to not use such a great build :) .