• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
How are perks awarded by donations? Are the donations "all time" like, since i've been a member, or did they start over when you came up with the perk rewards?

If its the latter, I should have all the perks so far. And if that's the case could you please unlock them for me? Thanks!

The plugin synchronises with the forum. So it uses the sum of all donations that are recognised on the forum. I can't find any donations from you, maybe very old donations were lost in the the 2014 forum crash.

This could be related due to a mishap some time ago where QuantaCube and Firefuss got accidently deleted on the forums (instead of deactivated?) which lead to orphaned data that could not be traced back to its owner.

The same will have happened to the donations, I absorbed all orphaned data that didn't make it through the migration of the donation addon, and I 'donated' 101 USD of which at least 95 USD couldn't be traced back. If you want to start a convo with me Firefuss with your paypal email adress, I can go through all the transactions of the last few years.

This could be related due to a mishap some time ago where QuantaCube and Firefuss got accidently deleted on the forums (instead of deactivated?) which lead to orphaned data that could not be traced back to its owner.

The same will have happened to the donations, I absorbed all orphaned data that didn't make it through the migration of the donation addon, and I 'donated' 101 USD of which at least 95 USD couldn't be traced back. If you want to start a convo with me Firefuss with your paypal email adress, I can go through all the transactions of the last few years.

Will do Q. I’ll get on that when I have access to my computer... I’m at work. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.