• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Phoenix108's Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix108

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Phoenix108

Date Joined: 5th March 2017

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?

Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?

Yes

Do you have any particular skills?

I am able to develop new styles and replicate existing ones, which allows me to bring new ideas to projects and adapt to different design concepts. I am also skilled in planning, research, and problem solving, enabling me to effectively organize and execute projects from start to finish. Additionally, I am skilled at building realistically and I am able to create builds that are visually appealing and accurate to their real-life counterparts. I am also comfortable giving and receiving feedback and constructive criticism.

Why are you applying for this rank?

I am applying for the Foreman rank because I want to take on additional responsibility and be able to contribute more to the server. I enjoyed helping Ayla with various jobs on the Gladden Fields marsh and would like to continue to become more involved with the MCME community. I would like to be able to run jobs so that I can give players an opportunity to work on the projects that I am involved with.

Some screenshots or pictures of your builds attached:

Status
Not open for further replies.