• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved please help me please

_Lord_Of_Squids_

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
For the past two months I have been completely unable to run Minecraft Java edition, which is the reason I have been completely gone for the past two months. Aside from blocking me from playing minecraft, its also incredibly annoying because everything I've tried hasn't worked. Minecraft opens fine, but then when I try to open a world or join a server it says "Java(TM) SE Binary is not responding." I've updated my graphics drivers 3 times, deleted java cache, deleted and reinstalled minecraft, installed and tried alternate launchers, and some other things I forgot. Please help me I miss minecraft.

As far as I know Minecraft Java Edition brings it's own Java, so installing or deinstalling Java will probably not affect this at all (you can test this by uninstalling Java and NOT reinstalling it, I believe Minecraft will still run without Java installed).
Just a random thought: It might be a firewall problem. I believe even for single player worlds minecraft starts an internal world server. A misconfigured firewall might block communication of client and server "...not responding" sounds a bit like that. So try switching off your firewall.

Last edited:
Hey Squids!

Eriol already gave a good suggestion for you to try, but if that fails: go into your launcher > settings > and enable the option "Open Output Log when the game starts". this shows you in debt what minecraft is doing at what point and where it crashses, so this would give us a bit more information to figure out exactly whats going wrong.

That happened to me where Minecraft would not work and after a while a tried to play it and it finally worked again so I advise you try it at least once a week to see if it is back to normal.

As far as I know Minecraft Java Edition brings it's own Java, so installing or deinstalling Java will probably not affect this at all (you can test this by uninstalling Java and NOT reinstalling it, I believe Minecraft will still run without Java installed).
Just a random thought: It might be a firewall problem. I believe even for single player worlds minecraft starts an internal world server. A misconfigured firewall might block communication of client and server "...not responding" sounds a bit like that. So try switching off your firewall.

You can change which Java to run if you change the path in the advanced settings under "Java executable".

[/QUOTE]
That didn't seem to work, I'll do what @dav3ck suggested to provide some more insight.

Wait no nevermind it worked! Thank you soo much!

Great, now bettter re-enable your firewall. It's imoortant :p
There should be some configuraton where you can allow minecraft to communicate through the firewall.

Great, now bettter re-enable your firewall. It's imoortant :p
There should be some configuraton where you can allow minecraft to communicate through the firewall.
haha nevermind that was a short lived victory, the minecraft script thing says it's crashing with exit code -805306369 : edit: nvm i switched it to java executable and its running, ill keep this updated in case it crashes again though

Last edited: