• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Poh-tay-toes v2.0

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
potatoes_by_blondesanta.jpg

New *100% original* potato textures!

TEXTURE:
Filename:
potatoes_stage_(0-3)
Resource Pack: All
Texture image:
GNOJzwf.png

vaPhrDT.png

FqRskAT.png

StnNG61.png

90U9vIf.png

2RWg1s5.png

ICONS:
Filename:
potato
Texture image:

9daYpxx.png

Filename:
potato_poisonous
Texture image:

Rjy2CbJ.png

Filename:
potato_baked
Texture image:

Soon

Attachments

• NikfmZO.png
    NikfmZO.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 376
  • Tl5orJQ.png
    Tl5orJQ.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 441
  • QRwPpKA.png
    QRwPpKA.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 349
  • NikfmZO.png
    NikfmZO.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 437
  • QRwPpKA.png
    QRwPpKA.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 419
  • H8tgqW8.png
    H8tgqW8.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Would be great to use all 8 growth stages.
I think you could even add a larger growth stage, a bit more bushy one.
Potato+Plant+Book+Cover.JPG
We will be able to randomize very conveniently with /random command of new Architect plugin.

Would be great to use all 8 growth stages.
I think you could even add a larger growth stage, a bit more bushy one.
We will be able to randomize very conveniently with /random command of new Architect plugin.
I made two versions with your idea Eriol_Eandur the one with the white flowers is potatoes_stage_2 the one without it is potatoes_stage_3 you are able to exceed the height of the normal potatoes block since it only uses a third of the block. Keep in mind this is only to demonstrate what you could do with the different planted items :)
using white flowers mixed
KXZhRQa.png

using taller leaves on potatoes
DaSX0SJ.png

a mix between the two stages
n9PCCik.png

hope you all get a good idea of this thing. I'm currently trying to see if you can make the wheat a bit taller.

I like the idea and would happy to include more full grown stages. That being said it will be a while before I get this out as this means making 8 textures instead of 4!

Once this is approved and merged on Github (which I think it will be), I will begin working on new carrots ;)

UPDATED - all 4 stages (100% original) now posted above.
Potato and Poisonous Potato icons also above

Feedback would be much appreciated :)

Made an updated version of the final stage that is a bit "thicker", I am struggling to make the foliage any denser as it starts to look a little messy in my opinion. I think it looks better tho :)

Texture:
StnNG61.png

Screenshot:

nElU5cf.png

Last edited: