• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Problem with logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karzelex

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey i am new here and i wanted to join to server.
Every time when i klick join i see error called "Failed to login: Invalid session (Try restarting yourvgame and the launcher)
Of course restartnig gives nothing...
Can u help me?
(server dont show wich version i shoulde pick)

If you see that message, you have to close Minecraft AND the Minecraft Launcher before restarting the launcher and trying to get on the server again. Also make sure you're in 1.14.4 like Flexo said. Any more issues give us a shout :)

Hey my Fiance and I were trying to get on and continue exploring the server today but when we loaded in none of the texture packs were there and we couldn't see each other. After a minute or two the texture packs would load in normally, but then it would almost immediately boot us out and give us this message Internal Exception: java. io. IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Anyone know this issue? Is it on our end? This worked fine for us only a few days ago.

The servers look ok. That message could be a problem with your connection or firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.