• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

problem with the minecraft exe

Jaka_Chalacl

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Greetings from Argentina! great job !!! im willing to join and walk in this server from so many years... congratulations for all the effort!

Minecraft Launcher no está disponible actualmente en tu cuenta. Asegúrate de haber iniciado sesión en Store y vuelve a intentarlo. Este es el código de error, en caso de que lo necesites: 0x803F8001

i install and reinstall it and keeps giving me this error. Some solution please? much appreciated!!

Thanks and welcome to MCME!

This is what Google translate gave me from your error message:
"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available on your account. Make sure you're signed in to the Store and try again. This is the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
There seems to be a problem with your account. Did you buy Minecraft Java Edition?

nope, i just download the version from Download Minecraft .... i installing it but then when it should start it drops that error....
For your answer i guess i should buy it after download and run it... so,,, my bad . Thank for the answer!! will see how to buy it then!