• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Problems with rp g and rp p

Frey

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hi
First I wanted to say thank you for updating the rp p but I found wooden trap doors in green buildings which were in the dead city, and they werent used in just one or two buildings but in the most of them. I think that was realy odd unless its a part of the design.
And also in rp g when you use sandstone windows (top and bottom) in height (like above the clouds and perhaps below them) and with combination of red sand stone, inside of them becomes realy dark and you can see the clouds from behind the stone part of the windows, its realy odd and hard to explain. If you want to see how it looks just look at a sandstone window in a sandstone wall in height with clouds option being enabled.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Half doors in the City of the Dead are a conversion bug. I believe it needs to be fixed by hand.

I don't understand the sandstone window problem yet. What are the coordinates of your tower?