- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
You mean 3D? But if I try a decent shaders (I used KUDA lite now), I get between 0 and 1 FPS..No ment of offence or whatever, but your shaders are pretty bad. It looks like everything has been made in 2d
It's like you don't have depth in your screenshots, which graphic card do you have?You mean 3D? But if I try a decent shaders (I used KUDA lite now), I get between 0 and 1 FPS..
Erm idk. Btw I thought you meant the red/blue lines like in 3D movies.It's like you don't have depth in your screenshots, which graphic card do you have?
Those were beautiful daddiloSome small timelapse screenies
First one is a classic i guess:
![]()
This is a place that i still like realy much:
![]()
This time its a Sunset:
![]()
And my favorite
![]()
Hope u liked those, i had fun making them![]()
The last one is amazing!!Some small timelapse screenies
First one is a classic i guess:
![]()
This is a place that i still like realy much:
![]()
This time its a Sunset:
![]()
And my favorite
![]()
Hope u liked those, i had fun making them![]()
what shadders did u use? really good picTest
![]()
Thank you! I used SEUS-v11.0 - just downloaded it and tried it out. I'm quite happy with the results.what shadders did u use? really good pic![]()
Aww yeah. That's a latge image.Full view of Dol Amroth. Click at the screenshot for full resolution of about 8000x4000.
![]()