• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Public Screenshot Thread

Ard I suggest you turn up your render distance... the pink mist looks weird and too close
in #3? because that effect was intended (sorry not sorry if you don't like it). although if there was a way to have more render but keep the fog as close, so there was more silhouetted, that would be good.

Since nobody's posting anything, I will!
Desultory shots:

lhwZNCq.png

Party
@greglas2 @Neppy2 @Eaglz @yomama629 @Ardelenia

gEW3ATt.png

I am a wizard

Attachments

• lhwZNCq.png
    lhwZNCq.png
    578.9 KB · Views: 453
  • gEW3ATt.png
    gEW3ATt.png
    391.9 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
remember those old times... u were still proudly purple, so was darki as we built that
but now everybody that i loved goes green :(

What Shaderpack is that? The Water textures really nice, tho there is some weird artifacting on the edges it seems.
Really nice Screenshot btw.

I think its KUDA Shaders (Ultra), the "artifacting" is the depth of field effect where the area u are looking at is sharp and the backround and front blurs out a little bit
In RL-Photography that effect is widely used, it looks strange on first look in games tho tbh ;)

I think its KUDA Shaders (Ultra), the "artifacting" is the depth of field effect where the area u are looking at is sharp and the backround and front blurs out a little bit
In RL-Photography that effect is widely used, it looks strange on first look in games tho tbh ;)
Thanks. Weird how DOF would cause that. It's really an odd almost anaglyph effect.
t3MoFYm.png