• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Quick question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Modx_

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello!

I wasn't sure when I first joined but now that i checked, It was back in 2014.
Now I'm pretty sure that I had the commoner rank because back then we didn't need votes am i correct?
Now i wouldn't mind earning it with the vote system I was just wondering cause i used to have it but that was like a while ago!
Anyway,

Thanks in advance!
-Modx

Hello!

I wasn't sure when I first joined but now that i checked, It was back in 2014.
Now I'm pretty sure that I had the commoner rank because back then we didn't need votes am i correct?
Now i wouldn't mind earning it with the vote system I was just wondering cause i used to have it but that was like a while ago!
Anyway,

Thanks in advance!
-Modx
Welcome back!

If you want to get commoner back you'll have to go through it like all new players.
We have a new system for the commoners with votes, you get these votes by being active, nice and participating in jobs. Artists+ will then vote for you and after recieving 10 votes you'll get the commoner rank and acces to the freebuild world.

If you have any more questiongs feel free to ask!

Welcome back!

If you want to get commoner back you'll have to go through it like all new players.
We have a new system for the commoners with votes, you get these votes by being active, nice and participating in jobs. Artists+ will then vote for you and after recieving 10 votes you'll get the commoner rank and acces to the freebuild world.

If you have any more questiongs feel free to ask!
I thought it was lowered to 7 votes. Or was that just rumours?

Status
Not open for further replies.