• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Rammas Echor- More repair areas

How many repairs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok all, Poll numero uno posted. Be sure to respond! Next one will vote on the Causeway Forts.

Also, as I was making the poll another idea hit me: just put repairs on the entrances to Pelennor. That seems like a logical place for Denethor to start, and the ones we would build are around when he is just starting.

Note: original project map post deleted.

Last edited:
i'd agree with you, except that the books stated that the Northern section of the wall was the last to be completed, including Forannest, so that gate should still be in ruins.

Poll duo numero has been added: Causeway forts. If ruin then repair them, it will not count as one of the 3 other repair sections.

Main post updated.

I always got the sense that the Causeway Forts were always viewed as important and thus would be kept in good repair. It's not an option but I think they could use some weathering, though not full ruining like Forannest, for example.

Last edited:
I always got the since that the Causeway Forts were always viewed as important and thus would be kept in good repair. It's not an option but I think they could use some weathering, though not full ruining like Forannest, for example.
We can decide how to ruin once the poll finishes.

Please stop creating new Rammas Echor threads. Keep it at one thread so you don't spam the jobs and project sub forum. And don't hold a poll for every little decision. Make some of your own You are the project leader. If I don't like it I will let you know so don't worry about it.

Current plan for the Causeway Forts:

-Make the Causeway Forts look weathered down, not completely ruined, and add repair things (like Forannest.)
-Build Causeway
EDIT: @Brazen_Helm has informed my droog mind as to what a causeway actually is. That concept is invalid. Will be changed.
(A causeway is a road on an artificially raised mound of dirt. Woops.)

Last edited:
Current plan for the Causeway Forts:

-Make the Causeway Forts look weathered down, not completely ruined, and add repair things (like Forannest.)
-Build Causeway
EDIT: @Brazen_Helm has informed my droog mind as to what a causeway actually is. That concept is invalid. Will be changed.
(A causeway is a road on an artificially raised mound of dirt. Woops.)
Wait, this means the causeway in my hometown isn't actually a causeway!
....nothing makes sense anymore.....

Causeways are also built on really flat ground, so that in spring when the flooding comes in the road won't be washed away :)

Updated main post. Artists (and staff I guess) can claim spots. I didn't number. Gah. I'm lazy. Woops. Whatever. You should be able to communicate easily enough which one you want.