• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Rammas Echor- More repair areas

How many repairs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok then, I'm going to wait until this weekend (when I have time.) If anyone doesn't claim the last bit before then, I'll do it. I'm also THINKING at this point I'll remove all of the repairs on Forannest, and most of the ones on the other purple area nearby.

Ok, there were some delays here (mostly me being lazy), but all of the new repair sections are complete. All that is needed for them is a VERY patient staff member to go around and place tons of double-sided ladders. I'll try to find someone to do that soon.

Still internally debating the northern repair chunk and Forannest.

Ok, there were some delays here (mostly me being lazy), but all of the new repair sections are complete. All that is needed for them is a VERY patient staff member to go around and place tons of double-sided ladders. I'll try to find someone to do that soon.

Still internally debating the northern repair chunk and Forannest.
Finished the ladders. You may want to check to make sure I didn't miss any. Also, more than half had been placed already, so it wasn't really that many.

Ok, next staff who sees this can stick a big "Finished" label on the thread!

Thanks to everyone who helped out on this. I applaud your help with building, insightful suggestions, encouragement, and most importantly, patience with my utter incompetence as a project leader!

Obligatory screenshot even though I don't have shaders so it's boring:
ubtEYqL.png

Until next time, ladies and gents! *tips hat and bows*

#breevamp2014

thanks lizzeh

Last edited:
It came to my mind that the connection with the Othram should be worked a bit...

It came to my mind that the connection with the Othram should be worked a bit...
The logic was that they weren't working on that part yet; only areas that needed defending at the time (with attacks coming from the east and south/Mordor and Harad.)

I meant, there are not even ruins. Currently, it looks like there never was a wall, like there was a hole between the Rammas and the Othram. Ruins should be added against the Othram :) .

Yeah I know this topic is about repairs, but it's the only Rammas topic I found and I don't think it was worth open a new one...

I meant, there are not even ruins. Currently, it looks like there never was a wall, like there was a hole between the Rammas and the Othram. Ruins should be added against the Othram :) .

Yeah I know this topic is about repairs, but it's the only Rammas topic I found and I don't think it was worth open a new one...
Where did you find the source that says the rammas echor touched the outer wall of minas tirith? The atlas clearly shows that rammas doesn't touch the outer wall of minas.

Where did you find the source that says the rammas echor touched the outer wall of minas tirith? The atlas clearly shows that rammas doesn't touch the outer wall of minas.
On the server the Rammas clearly goes to the Othram. So either we have to work on the connections or we have to modify its route.