• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Real Life Art

JustJoren

MCME Connaisseur
Credits
XP
Hello I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where people can show their art and and discuss about it. For example: you made a drawing that you want to show or some music you play or whatever art you guys work on in your life!

-show ur art
-tell ur opinions
-maybe help people out!
Rule: Be Nice!!!

Hey as you maybe know I have to make a lot of drawings for a biology task I have to make for school. Im doing it about the wolf!
Here is my first drawing:
IMG_20180127_190020-1560x2080.jpg

Hey as you maybe know I have to make a lot of drawings for a biology task I have to make for school. Im doing it about the wolf!
Here is my first drawing:
View attachment 10616
Now excuse my ignorance but in what biology class do you get assignments to draw animals? Do you go to some art school or something?

Really really nice drawing of a wolf either way.

Now excuse my ignorance but in what biology class do you get assignments to draw animals? Do you go to some art school or something?

Really really nice drawing of a wolf either way.
Do you know waldorf school ryt? Its a little bit art but is has a large difference of lessons and such. But the task was mainly free, you only had to choose an animal and study its behaviour. I choose to draw my animal soo here you are ;)