• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Real Life Art

Some bad news here . Apparently my biology teacher is the only teacher who keeps all of the assignment tasks with him for "the inspection". That means i'm not going to see my work again in 5 years. And then its probably just lost. I hope I can take copies from it but really over all its quite frustrating :mad::confused:.

Since the descriptions is not 'Joren's real life art', I will post my drawings of today here instead of starting a whole new thread. Bottom left was this morning and top right tonight. I think I improved a lot.
4YqJ2Fr.png

Wow thats really nice!!!
You can post images on this site tho you just have to convert them in to smaller formats. Then click the button "Upload a File" next to "Post Reply" and select your converted image ;)
I hope this might be useful!

Wow thats really nice!!!
You can post images on this site tho you just have to convert them in to smaller formats. Then click the button "Upload a File" next to "Post Reply" and select your converted image ;)
I hope this might be useful!
Or just type [img] 'a url that ends with .jpg or .png usually' [/img]
BQnPKV7.jpg

Edit: wait I was taking a break from mcme