• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Reason for my inactivity.

TeamPalladian

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Dear MCME,

I want to clarify why I haven't been active for quite some time now. I am writing this post because I have the feeling that it isn't clear to most of you yet. (I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but yeah...)
During the summer break I was very active in the first month (July). This is also the month when I got the rank of Foreman. I had a lot of time, school wasn't getting in my way and I ran a job almost every day.
In the month of august I went on vacation, this is why I was absent most of the time. Besides that I started this small survival server with friends and I played on there aswell. My attention was diveded, it was vacation after all.
I really love this community and everyone who is part of it. The support is amazing and I love how we support each other so we want to keep on building.

I thought that after the summer break I was able to build again, but then I had to create a play at school. (I study performance arts). I had 2 weeks to do this. that is an extremely short amount of time! So all my attention was going into that project. I sometimes try to get back online when I have the chance, but everytime I join the server I feel like something is changed. Instead of the support I had to get back to building, I only get reponds like: "Oh, a wild stranger appeared." or "Oh no, he is back again." Things that, to me, don't feel welcomming at all.
Since I have missed almost 2 months of playtime, I feel like lacking behind... I don't really know what to do anymore, or what jobs I can run. I try to get a job, but when I ask people what to do, they answer with "Idk, run a job?" and I am like "Yeah, but where? What? Show me what to do!", but they don't know.
This is why I did join the Helm's Deep battles. I knew what to expect from them, I knew what to do and I knew how long it would take and when it would be, so I was able to plan ahead.

School is keeping me very busy. It is true, but I still want to help out the server. I do come online when I have time, but I don't feel like people understand that.
This is why I have a suggestion. Could I maybe work on something far away from what we are building right now? My own project, so that I don't need other people to tell me what to do when, because that will only cause confusion and delays. No-one is really dependent on me and I still have the feeling I can help you guys out. I will hop on when I have the chance and make sure it gets finished.

I hope you all understand the situation, I am sorry if you start feeling like I am letting you down. I am trying my best.

Best regards,

TeamPalladian

You should have pmd me when you were out of work :D. But I also have to apologize as I told you I was going to talk to you about that one project after the staff meeting and totally forgot. Real-life business is totally understandable no need to apologize for that. Let's see what we can do ;).