• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you even replying in this thread when you clearly have no idea what happened? And why are you acting like a troll towards me?
I know what happened, I have this amazing ability to talk to people, and then listen to them. I'm talking in the thread because you said something so petty I just had to point it out. Stop getting pissy with me because you realise that people other than me realise you're just a petulant child. This is a game. Literally a game. Stop taking things so seriously. If you want to leave because you're little self can't handle not being dished respect on a plate, then leave, because the project will continue whatever the case.

I know what happened, I have this amazing ability to talk to people, and then listen to them. I'm talking in the thread because you said something so petty I just had to point it out. Stop getting pissy with me because you realise that people other than me realise you're just a petulant child. This is a game. Literally a game. Stop taking things so seriously. If you want to leave because you're little self can't handle not being dished respect on a plate, then leave, because the project will continue whatever the case.
First of all, my "no one gives me respect smh" post was a pretty clear joke I made in response to a joke reply to my original post. You need to identify sarcasm before replying to a post.

Second, I made my original post in support of all the other members who were either banned unjustly or are outraged by what happened (and that's quite a few people, regardless of what you might think). Do you know why I was banned? Because I laughed at a joke made on a private chat completely outside of MCME. That's it. You don't know anything and shouldn't pretend you do.

Also, I know the enforcer in question is a good friend of yours so you won't be reprimanded for the inappropriate and disrespectful behavior you're displaying here, but just so the community understands the level of power abuse at play let me just say that I would be banned from these forums on the spot if I talked to you like that. I don't care if a bunch of people on a video game that I'll never meet want to give me "respect" (once again, that was a clear joke). I do care that everyone is being lied to about what happened and that long-time members of the community are being tossed out for dissent. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, I suggest you move on.

First of all, my "no one gives me respect smh" post was a pretty clear joke I made in response to a joke reply to my original post. You need to identify sarcasm before replying to a post.

Second, I made my original post in support of all the other members who were either banned unjustly or are outraged by what happened (and that's quite a few people, regardless of what you might think). Do you know why I was banned? Because I laughed at a joke made on a private chat completely outside of MCME. That's it. You don't know anything and shouldn't pretend you do.

Also, I know the enforcer in question is a good friend of yours so you won't be reprimanded for the inappropriate and disrespectful behavior you're displaying here, but just so the community understands the level of power abuse at play let me just say that I would be banned from these forums on the spot if I talked to you like that. I don't care if a bunch of people on a video game that I'll never meet want to give me "respect" (once again, that was a clear joke). I do care that everyone is being lied to about what happened and that long-time members of the community are being tossed out for dissent. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, I suggest you move on.
Ok settle down. Sarcasm doesn't really come across through text so that's one thing.
I am cool with pretty much all the members who've either been banned or resigned, and to be honest I don't 100% agree with how the situation was dealt with by the enforcer in question. And I agree that things should be cleared up better.
My whole point was you acting childish, and that hasn't changed. At the end of the day I have a right to talk about the situation as well so don't just lip off.

Ps. I knew the exact thing that you tried to say I didn't know. Funnily enough you aren't actually psychic.

well this was larger than expected.
civil war.png

Ok settle down. Sarcasm doesn't really come across through text so that's one thing.
I am cool with pretty much all the members who've either been banned or resigned, and to be honest I don't 100% agree with how the situation was dealt with by the enforcer in question. And I agree that things should be cleared up better.
My whole point was you acting childish, and that hasn't changed. At the end of the day I have a right to talk about the situation as well so don't just lip off.

Ps. I knew the exact thing that you tried to say I didn't know. Funnily enough you aren't actually psychic.

Good, so if you know what's going on, no reason for you to come at me with insults and belittling. Use that energy of yours to support the people who you feel were unjustly treated instead of wasting your time on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.