• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Returned after 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

raeygo

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
hey so upon a recent lotr marathon I remembered playing on this server a few years ago, and how fun the community were. My old username was ShadowfaxXL but after recovering my minecraft account I have changed this to raeygo. I tried to gain access to my old forum account but can't due to no longer being able to access the email.
Looking forward to getting back on the server and seeing how it's grown.

hey so upon a recent lotr marathon I remembered playing on this server a few years ago, and how fun the community were. My old username was ShadowfaxXL but after recovering my minecraft account I have changed this to raeygo. I tried to gain access to my old forum account but can't due to no longer being able to access the email.
Looking forward to getting back on the server and seeing how it's grown.
Welcome back! A lot has been built since those 3 years, idk if u have seen Minas Tirith and Osgiliath finished yet. Almost all of Gondor is finished, except a Dol Amroth and some mountains in Andrast.

Welcome back! A lot has been built since those 3 years, idk if u have seen Minas Tirith and Osgiliath finished yet. Almost all of Gondor is finished, except a Dol Amroth and some mountains in Andrast.
That's a great I remember last time I was playing Minas Tirith was only just getting fitted out with housing etc. Can't wait to get back at it

Since this is in the get help section I'm wondering what you need help with. Getting access to your old account?

Since this is in the get help section I'm wondering what you need help with. Getting access to your old account?
Yes well so that I can access the server on the new user name without getting banned for multiple accounts or something.

You will get banned for multiple accounts only if you try to avoid a first ban or oathbreaker penalty with a second account.
You could try to try to send q a message if you really want to get access to your old account.
But I don't see a problem to use just the new one you made. It's more important that your forum name matches your minecraft ingame name.
Btw a bit more that 3 years ago there was the great forum crash. Most content posted before March 1st 2014 is lost anyways.

You will get banned for multiple accounts only if you try to avoid a first ban or oathbreaker penalty with a second account.
You could try to try to send q a message if you really want to get access to your old account.
But I don't see a problem to use just the new one you made. It's more important that your forum name matches your minecraft ingame name.
Btw a bit more that 3 years ago there was the great forum crash. Most content posted before March 1st 2014 is lost anyways.
Thanks for clarifying I wasnt sure if id have to play as shadowfax on the server again. Im happy enough playing as raeygo unless I need to reapply or something I cant remember if the server is whitelisted

The server is not whitelisted, you can just join with starting rank of Adventurer. If you be active and friendly at the server and help with some jobs, players will vote for you and once your xp bar is full you get promoted to Commoner (who get access to freebuild world).

Last edited:
There shouldn't be any problem if you used an account a long time ago and now join with a new one. The 'risk of banning' for using double accounts is when people use alternate accounts to avoid/bypass disciplinary measures such as bans or oathbreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.