• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Rogue Animation badge

PacifistFighter

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Rogue_Scholar
When did you join MCME : 20 July 2019
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: artist since June 2020
Which WE badge do you have? limited
Why should we give the animations badge to you? ever since I was an adventurer, I have loved the animations on MCME. the feeling of awe when you see the gate of dol amroth, or isengard open for the first time is amazing, and that feeling never fully goes away. I've had an interest in making animations for a while now since I'm pretty sure nic is the only one with the badge. I want to make more new players feel that awe, and I think I'd be pretty good at it. in the next week or so I'll be finishing up the osgo wall, and I wont have much to do other than textures.
What to you is a responsible and mature player? to me, a responsible and mature player is someone who can both use this tool carefully, and make something good about it. I'd make sure to check with designers and do testing on plot world before adding things to main world, and to not excessively use it for large things.

Last edited:
Hey Rogue,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. I assigned you to a practice area plot at /warp animPractice_rogueScholar.
Please read the animations badge instructions: Animations Badge
Then use the Animations plugin manual. Copy some builds from main map to your plot and make them animated to get comfortable with the plugin. Tell me when you are done to get a final trial animation.

-Eriol