- Date: 7/20/19
- Jobs and Plotbuilds: lots of slave labor like block mixing, vegetation, terrain smoothing, glaciers, and roads. did a couple of private jobs in Osgiliath and moria like that, but they're nothing worth getting screenshots and stuff.
- Dome of stars hallway ruining link
- dead city with mershy and fish.
Forsaken Inn: link (4112, 40640) from a while back, my terrain and build style has improved since then, but it was one of the only older ones I could find.
Bridge Inn: link (-790, 46590)
Dorwinion vineyard: link (-1130, 46425)
- Your interests: I like building in the Gondor and dwarven styles, and I think I'm pretty good at terraforming.
- Your motivation: I have loved LoTR since I was like 7 when my dad read the hobbit to me, and now, I have the opportunity to join a team focused on recreating Tolkien's world. It's an amazing opportunity to build in Minecraft, which I love to do and to be part of this incredible project, especially when now during the pandemic, I have a ton of time on my hands.