• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Rogue_Scholar's Artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacifistFighter

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date: 7/20/19
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: lots of slave labor like block mixing, vegetation, terrain smoothing, glaciers, and roads. did a couple of private jobs in Osgiliath and moria like that, but they're nothing worth getting screenshots and stuff.
  • Dome of stars hallway ruining link
  • dead city with mershy and fish.
  • Themed-builds:
    Forsaken Inn:
    link (4112, 40640) from a while back, my terrain and build style has improved since then, but it was one of the only older ones I could find.
    Bridge Inn: link (-790, 46590)
    Dorwinion vineyard: link (-1130, 46425)
Unruined Anorien village: link (-620, 46700)
  • Your interests: I like building in the Gondor and dwarven styles, and I think I'm pretty good at terraforming.
  • Your motivation: I have loved LoTR since I was like 7 when my dad read the hobbit to me, and now, I have the opportunity to join a team focused on recreating Tolkien's world. It's an amazing opportunity to build in Minecraft, which I love to do and to be part of this incredible project, especially when now during the pandemic, I have a ton of time on my hands.

Last edited:
Hey @Rogue_Scholar Thank you for applying for Artist!

It's up to you to keep updating this application. I will check in from time to time and give feedback when I think it's needed. This thread might help you as well.

Good luck!

dwarven hall from a singleplayer world of mine. I think this is the only screenshot of it I have though
Screenshot 2019-08-24 21.24.20.png

I would change those shaders, quite hard to see the detail in the images

In the osgo revamp, birdo let me lead several small groups doing vegetation, collapses, and more. He called me a "very competent builder and leader". Idk if that has any impact on my artist application, but here are some screenshots of what the groups under my supervision have done

link

this isn't everything, but a lot of it was just simple rubble and vegetation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.