• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Rwyland Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwyland

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Credits
XP
  • Date: May 18, 2013

• Jobs and Plotbuilds:
    Riverbed work at Andrast supervisor Mattlego. Andrast
    I have done a ton of jobs over the many years on here but since everything has been revamped or is being revamped I am only going to post things since I have returned.

• Builds:
    Manor House
    - Entrance , Well , Front View 1 , Front View 2 , Kitchen , Upper Bedroom , Rear View
    Concept structures- Hedgerow , Separating Wall , Support Column , Large Bridge Design
    The Whole Album can be found here
    All of these builds can be found at

• Your interests: I enjoy the gondorian styles of building as well as the Elvish style. I am good at the Rohirric style as well and am currently trying my hand at the dwarven style. (9690,4,1890) on freebuild.

• Your motivation: I joined this server to help build. I believe I a very good builder and have been an artist in the past. I think I am up to the challenges of the newer styles of building and want to lend a hand to any and all projects that are in progress.

Update: Moria Plots Builds/Lift concepts

Some Plots I have been working on with Mershy and some lift concepts. The differences between the lifts are largely the mechanisms.

This is what I have been using for inspiration on the mechanisms for anyone who wants to build lifts.

gsed_0001_0014_0_img3332.png

Done. Welcome back to the rank!

Status
Not open for further replies.