• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Ryttyr’s Animation Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryttyr

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
22 Apr 2014 (actively playing on the server since 9 Feb 2017).

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Artist since 22 Mars 2017 so 1.5 years.

Which WE badge do you have?
None at the moment but I will apply for LWE with making animations as motivation.

Why should we give the animations badge to you?
Because I've already shown that I'm pretty good at building animations, evident by the fact that I've already built several animations two of which are already implemented in Dol Amroth.
2018-09-05_09.35.19.png

2018-09-05_09.35.41.png

2018-09-05_09.35.49.png
2018-09-05_09.37.33.png

2018-09-05_09.37.38.png

2018-09-05_09.38.00.png

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A mature player is a player who can differentiate between fun and work, who knows when it's okay to joke around and when they have to be serious and who stays serious for however long it is needed of them to be serious. They do not act rashly, foolishly or imaturely and they do their best to not get upset over setbacks or provocations. A responsible player takes some extra time to make sure they do things right and consciously tries to avoid making mistakes that could damage the server and if they do make such mistakes by accident they takes responsibility for their actions, confesses their mistake to the person in charge and then restores the damage they have done or seeks out means to undo it if they can't do it themselves. And they make sure to learn from their experience so that they don't make that mistake again.

Last edited:
Hey ryttyr,

Thank you for your application and your interest in helping with animations. We will consider your application once you got a WE badge. Good luck with that ;)

-Eriol

Status
Not open for further replies.