• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Screenshots for Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriol_Eandur

Head of Plugin Development
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey everyone,

We try to post a picture on Facebook every second day. Please help and post your best screenshots in this thread. Please add these information:
Where is it? Name of the location, next warp or just coordinates. Please make it quick and easy to find the place.
Why is it cool? This will help us writing a post about the picture. If you want you can post a full text here but just some quick words will help too.

Last edited:
I've asked Q for some chunks, which I intend to do some nice renders with with Chunky. I don't know when Q will give them, but I can do them pretty quickly.

Rauros nice.png

This is the best one I've done so far. I'll probably do about a hundred of this area (Rauros-Nen Hithoel-Argonath) and pick out five best which I'll edit in PS.

Going on a cycle trip till wednesday with friends, but I managed to do these screenies before I have to go.
unknown.png
unknown.png
1531683622242.png
unknown.png
world-53.png

unknown.png

world-30.png

Chat closed
hey people, this forum post is 3 years old now, and is not being used anymore for screenshots that will be posted on our facebook. So no need to try and post your screenshots here. If you want your screenies of the server having a chance of getting posted on our social media's, you can post them in one of our screenshot channels in the discord server.

I will close this thread now.
-g

Status
Not open for further replies.