• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Server Loggin Issue

jayl2019

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi! I think it either was yesterday or the the day before I was on the server in Dol Amroth and all of the sudden I was logged out randomly. I still can't log back in and it's been about two days. Did I do something wrong? Thank you.

-Jayl2019

Some clients have problems with the server textures in Dol Amroth. You could try to disable server textures. To do that choose the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list and click "edit server". Then set server textures to disabled.
Join the server with only default minecraft resource pack. Dol Amroth will look horrible :p
Another thing you can try to fix is deleting the cached server textures on your client. They might be corrupt. To do that go into the .minecraft/server-resource-packs folder and delete all files in there (they have cryptic names like 06d1b4d1fc5941c975b410284d34129b1bac7615). This will cause your client to download them again.

Some clients have problems with the server textures in Dol Amroth. You could try to disable server textures. To do that choose the MCME server in your Multiplayer server list and click "edit server". Then set server textures to disabled.
Join the server with only default minecraft resource pack. Dol Amroth will look horrible :p
Another thing you can try to fix is deleting the cached server textures on your client. They might be corrupt. To do that go into the .minecraft/server-resource-packs folder and delete all files in there (they have cryptic names like 06d1b4d1fc5941c975b410284d34129b1bac7615). This will cause your client to download them again.
Thank you so much!!!