• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled ShadierPeak7120's Artist Application

Shadierpeak7120

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Date Joined: 1/28/2019
Jobs: DASewers2-4
Theme Builds: Elvish House (would do more but cant figure out how "says i have max number of plots")
(I Would Be Happy To Help With Anything I'm Asked To Do!)
Exterior of elvish house

Interior of the elvish house

Other Things I've Made:
W.I.P. House, Eye Of Sauron Test, Garden, Super Derp Chicken, Extreme Derp Chicken And A Cat Bus Because Ark Asked Me To. (All Of This Has Been In Less Than 5 Days So When Someone Reads This I Will Have More.

Attachments

• 1548958829298.png
    1548958829298.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 280
  • 1548958875606.png
    1548958875606.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 237
Also, i am a commoner not an adventurer and i can build more than cartoon characters even though i like building them (i am also very good at making paintings) Another job i did was destroy a house for moria. I can also build good looking statues.

Last edited:
I already explained ingame the purpose of the artist rank (so building furry creatures isn't a required skill), but also the houses are really not near the standards. Sorry to be so harsh btw, and it's completely fine to build your own way in themed builds or freebuild, but for artist applications we need to maintain our standards. I suggest as a start, to literally 1 on 1, block by block, copy some small houses from the main world; like Anfalas houses - those are quite simple. It will help you to get used to our basic building attributes, like eaves, covered ceilings, what materials to use for floors. This is not something to show on your artist app, but purely something to practice the very basics.

Shadie, I love your builds, your pixel art, and basically what you do so i'm wishing you very good luck on this app and to me it looks awesome! GL !

In single player I made this build and the no textured blocks are iron bars, spruce fences, and spruce doors that work in the server so technically that shouldn't be taken as a bad build (i'm still working on the interior) Also, even better, there were only 3 chickens harmed in the making of the build. And none of them are dead.

If you want to see the build then ask me when i am online and i can show you and after these pictures were taken i added a little more detail to each room like cracks in
the walls

In image above the missing blocks are iron bars that work in the server but not with 1.13.2 textures

Last edited:
In minecraft on singleplayer i am making a volcano so be prepared for that. I am doing it on singleplayer because after i am showing it here i am going to build a "city/town" around it and use mods. The picture in the app will not have mods though.

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!