• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Sick of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_pharaohs_cat

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
As some of you may know from previous posts of mine, I am, stuck in the oldworld. Many of you said to get on when a staff member is on and ask them to teleport me to Bag End.

Any time that I manage to get on the server with a staff member online, I proceed to get ignored by the staff. After I get ignored I either leave or the staff member leaves.

Thanks for the support down below.

Last edited:
I am incredibly sorry to hear that! Please excuse, staff are often really busy (or afk :p) When are you usually online? I'm rather flexible tomorrow,so if we can agree on a time we can quickly fix that.

Again, please forgive, we're all only human :)

I'm really sorry, too.

But I thought your problem was solved as our didn't reply again to the other thread. There you wrote that you need Australia time. I have time tomorrow 9 a.m to 11 a.m East Australia Time (Sidney, UTC+11) which is late in the evening today for me. West Australia (Perth) would be three hours earlier probably (6 a.m to 8 am). I will not be online or listening all the time during that period. But you can post here a time to meet in that period of time and I will be there.
If you are reading this soon I will be available now for about 3,5 hours, too. Just post a time to meet (but do it half an hour in advance, I'm not checking the forum all the time).

Maybe you want to join teamspeak (voice chat program like Skype) and poke @Eaglz24 who is living in New Zealand. >>How to install teamspeak<<

Status
Not open for further replies.