• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Speak friend and enter.

lanesully15

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I’ve been wondering this for a long while, but how was the Moria door effect achieved? Was there a plugin that was used for this, and if so, was it hard to set up at all? It was probably the most unique thing that I’ve ever encountered on any Minecraft server, and it just makes me curious how it was established.

guess who built those @Raffyyy
Well, let's see how well I do at your guessing game ;P. I seem to recall you saying you built the gate to castle Greymane and considering your comment I'm gonna guess you built the animations at Calembel too. As for the other animations I know that Lindo built the animated door to the Dol Amroth palace courtyard and that I built the door to the palace itself as well as the southern gate of Dol Amroth. I think it was Eriol who built the main gate of Dol Amroth. The Bucklebury ferry I know was made by Eriol but I think he had some help with that one, I just don't remember who. I don't know who built Moria's west gate but I'm guessing it was also done by Eriol. As for Isengard, I seem to recall being told who built it but I've forgotten who it was now, don't think it was Eriol though. Bree I didn't even know had animations. Also, if I remember right the old animation of the gates to the second level of Minas Tirith that we had with the old animation plugin was built by Finrod I think. Don't know who made the old animated door to Bag End though.

@ryttyr all of the Isengard animations (there are two, one is the gate the other is password protected) were built by Dyno at my freebuild area, he did gud