• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Staff AMA (Bounders)

What happens if a Bounder were to give a punishment that seems unjust for the action(s) the player has done? (in terms of the Bounder and the punishment)
It would be discusses with the other bounders and Iru to try and make the punishment more appropriate.

Here's another question:
Are there only 4 Valar at a time?
Nah, there can be more. Before Bevs and Homie resigned and Megga was demoted, we had 7. I'm not completely sure about this, but I think q decided that having 4 valar is better than having 7.

do you think that because of the inevitable influx of bans and OBs (I suppose I should just word it "General trolls and troublemakers") that more administrative staff will be needed or do you think that the server is able to hold itself up as it is now?

do you think that because of the inevitable influx of bans and OBs (I suppose I should just word it "General trolls and troublemakers") that more administrative staff will be needed or do you think that the server is able to hold itself up as it is now?
Not really at the moment it seems to be fine, and also it's not a big enough number of 'trolls' to warrant new bounders. The server itself has enough protections that guard the server and record everything so that we can scan the logs and find perps.

When Bounders "Oathbreaker" or ban a player, must they provide sufficient screenshots as evidence? And if so, may I ask how exactly this gets logged?