Firstly, off-topic doesn't show up in my unread posts list

so this is a tad late mayhaps.
If you were an herb (it doesnt matter whether or not you pronounce the "h" or not), what would you be and why?
Well if I were A herb, I would be myrrh, because it sounds awesome.
Which Star Wars character do you relate to most?
I don't care much for star wars >

Apples or Oranges?
Oranges, because it's the wrold cup, so yay orange.
What motivates you in life?
I don't understand this question.
Favorite color?
Red

Least favorite X-Men?
The stupid telekenesis woman, based on the movies.
Favorite X-Men? (trick question the answer is Wolverine)
It's a shared first between quite a few.
Your ideal city to live in?
Any medium sized dutch city :3
Favorite food?
Italian foods like pasta, lasagna and pizza.
Favorite type of pasta?
Bolognese
Fill in the blank: Vegans are _______
Doing something very unhealthy with their body. But so are smokers... and unless you have dinner with them you can't suffer from seconhand veganing. So yay vegans boo smokers

Favorite villain of all time?
Does megamind count?
What is MCME to you?
A lot of fun.
Hmm, what was the most enjoyable job you've done? What was your most enjoyable build?
There were a few jobs that I found very enjoyable for different reasons:
1. The caras galadhon thrench.
It was the first job I worked on right after logging on to the server. I got TP'ed into a trench and was told to dig

2. Desert covering.
It's where I got to spend a lot of time getting to know the community and even some of the people who are still here.
3. Hill sloping.
It was hillarious to see a group of droogs create a bunch of perfectly symetrical stairs while Quinto was screaming at them not to.
Most enjoyable build would probably be the frogmorton jail? It's small, not very noticeable and unimpressive. But it was really enjoyable

I just like building in that style, I enjoy making smaller stuff that looks good but doesn't stand out. + there were a lot of people on at the time working on the shire revamp.
What's your pc-specs/setup?
Specs:
Windows
Intel 4770K
8gb ram
Radeon HD 6950 2gb
2 sata 3 1TB HDD's in raid
I'm thinking about upgrading my videocard and buying an SSD.
Setup: on a cluttered desk.
Were you ever kicked or banned in the past...?
I was kicked once for speedhacking. I had a modded client and I had found out that if I pressed shift while jumping I would go quicker. I thought it was a bug in the game so I was happily using it, but in the end it was a feature of zombe's :'( Irish scolded me for it.
After that I have been kicked and banned numerous times for laughs and giggles.
what was your first Themed Build
I did the MT tower one (I think it was the second themedbuild?) because I thought the roman architecture one was derpy

Though of course quite a few of us can pull out our hipster cards saying we didn't have to do those
