• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Staff applications?

mollyoom101

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi there,

My name is Molly. I'm new to this community, and I have a few questions.
First of all, just wondering if you [staff] are looking for recruits? I have 2 years experience working on a Minecraft server [PrimeGames] as trainee>Moderator>Admin>Senior Admin>Commander of Staff>WebsiteAdmin>Builder>and close to Chief, before my resignation 6 months ago.
I have high experience in working with communities, staff and Minecraft. Was in marketplace for a short while before University became a distraction as well as personal life.
But now i'm ready to give it another go.
My second question is if there is a discord for this server? If not, that might come in handy.
If you could email me back that would be great.

Thank you so much,
- Molly

Welcome to MCME @mollyoom101!
We are building Middle-earth together and try to involve as many people as possible. So I'm happy you want to help.
The common way to start getting involved are Artist or Guide role. Staff positions (usually) require to achieve one of these roles first.
For more information or just a good talk you are very welcome to Join the mcmiddleearth Discord Server!

-Eriol

Last edited: