• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Staff & Designer Meeting #17

Yay almost everyone participated :D (Thanks guys :) ).

The staff meeting will take place on Sunday March 6th20th, 20:00 GMT. Reasoning for this is that Despot (Moria) and Tyran (various concerns he voiced) will be both on then, and also its one of the dates most of you are available.

Please review what you entered for that date, if you marked that you are available I count on that you'll join. For those Europeans who got school or work on Monday: Meeting will (hopefully!) last maximal two hours, project reviews will be held brief, if I assemble some detailed things like last time I'll talk with the project leader separately.

Last edited:
Dont forget that is the same day of Will's lan party.
Good you say that, don't wanna interfere with that resp. force ppl to make staff meeting instead of hanging out... In that case I'd suggest the Sunday two weeks later: March 20th

If necessary, I'll try to talk with those who cannot make it that day a few days before, about the topics that concern them

Last edited:
I will be on vacation in Europe for the meeting on the 20th and on the 6th I will be at league choir competition.

I will be on vacation in Europe for the meeting on the 20th and on the 6th I will be at league choir competition.
Thats alright, as you see from the doodle it is simply impossible to find a date everyone is available.
I'll try to organise a quick talk to all who will be absent, will organise that 1-2 weeks before the meeting

Reminder: Next Sunday on 8pm GMT we will be having a staff meeting! The following persons have entered that they will be available: @Tyranystrasz, @Ghundra, @Fireinferno13, @Ryiw, @Emilio_, @Genexos, @Demonataz, @Despot666, @bender400, @DSESGH, @Credoo, @MaDIIReD. Please review our availability and tell me if you cannot make it as soon as possible. Else I expect you to be on the meeting, so that I can plan it accordingly.

Everyone else: Also review your availability and tell me if you can make it for the meeting. Else in the course of the week I'll be talking to you resp. messaging you if theres any topics explicitly affecting you.

Also add any topics you'd like to discuss to the Agenda asap.

I will be on holidays from Friday till Wednesday next week. I already wrote some information about plugins into the meeting agenda. I will be able to quickly check messages in the evening, but will not be able to participate in the meeting.