• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Stuck in beginning cave.

PKwithVengeance

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I'm stuck right in the beginning cave. I accidently hit "No" while in the tutorial and now I cannot exit the cave. My chat doesn't work. How can I reset myself on the server?

Username: PKwithVengeance

Hey PK,
the question if you want to start the quiz (which you answered with "no") should show up again and again a the same location. There are no stored data for the quiz that could be resetted. So I guess the problem is your chat setting. Check if you chat is shown:

ESC (to open game menu -> Options -> Chat Settings -> Chat: Shown.

In most cases this is the solution of quiz issues. If that doesn't work for you we recommend this setup:
- use Mojang launcher and client downloaded from minecraft.net
- use Minecraft Java Edition 1.18.2
If you still have problems feel free to ask for help again. You could ask at our discord too if you want. You'll get help there a bit quicker probably:
Minecraft Middle Earth - Discord Servers