• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Stuck In NPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddyKL

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey there!

I seem to be stuck where new players spawn. The quiz came up when I logged in the first time but it only asked me one question and now I'm stuck. Is there a way to promt the quiz to continue? Thanks!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The quiz questions are triggered at specific locations. So the question should come up again when you walk around a bit. The question location is usually where the paths hits the invisible wall to the next section. Another possibilty would be that you hid your ingame chat by hitting 'F1'. If you can't see your item quickbar, hit 'F1' again to get it back.

I will be available in the evening (Europe, GMT 18 pm to 22 pm). Post here again if you still need help and I will try to come online to help (probably not instantly, I can't watch the forum all the time). Even better would be to join our teamspeak server (teamspeak is a chat / voice chat progam). You should see the teamspeak password everytime you join the MCME build server. There are some players at teamspeak at almost any time. When you poke me there I will probably react very quickly.

Last edited:
I believe that there is a path you need to follow where it asks you questions along the way, so follow the torches and then the path.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The quiz questions are triggered at specific locations. So the question should come up again when you walk around a bit. The question location is usually where the paths hits the invisible wall to the next section. Another possibilty would be that you hid your ingame chat by hitting 'F2'. If you can't see your item quickbar, hit 'F2' again to get it back.

I will be available in the evening (Europe, GMT 18 pm to 22 pm). Post here again if you still need help and I will try to come online to help (probably not instantly, I can't watch the forum all the time). Even better would be to join our teamspeak server (teamspeak is a chat / voice chat progam). You should see the teamspeak password everytime you join the MCME build server. There are some players at teamspeak at almost any time. When you poke me there I will probably react very quickly.
You mean F1 instead of F2 right? F2 is usually screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.