• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Stuck in quiz area

Status
Not open for further replies.

quintendeman

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I am stuck in the quiz area. I tried to follow the steps but I didn't work and the quiz disappeared. Other people are getting through fine around me but the quiz is gone for me.

This is basically a build server. We are building Middle-earth. You can help building sometimes, but you are very welcome to explore what we have already build. You can fly and teleport freely to all places.

Hm, the quiz message should appear in your chat every time you step on the right place next to the invisible wall.

"What is Middle-earth?"
Just click at "A Middle-earth build server"

Wait. We have a question like that? What is the server you're trying to join? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.